//The Cleaning Show 2017 is expected to double in size
Hundreds of contract cleaners, facility managers and others with cleaning and hygiene responsibility have already registered to attend the UK’s largest dedicated cleaning and hygiene event. Attendees will be able to try out products, learn from a wide range of free seminar sessions, get free advice, and network.
With the 2015 move to London, the Cleaning Show organisers created a series of compelling new features for the event, ensuring that visitors and exhibitors get full value from time spent out of the office. These have been added to for the 2017 event, and include:
- A free seminar programme: The seminar programme will consider solutions to challenges currently facing the industry. Keynote topics already confirmed include creating a cleaner UK, developing a career in cleaning, the future of FM, health and safety in the cleaning industry, developing and growing your cleaning business, and your tool kit of the future.
- The Management Systems Zone: A new technology zone will be unveiled at the Cleaning Show 2017 and will be focused on promoting an effective workforce and ﬁnancial control systems.
- The Green Zone: Visitors to the Cleaning Show are increasingly looking for environmentally friendly products. This area will showcase a range of different companies, all focused on promoting environmentally sensitive cleaning practices.
- The Cleaning Show Innovation Awards: The Cleaning Show Innovation Awards are presented across the following categories - Cleaning Products; Floor Cleaning; Outdoor Cleaning; Carpet Cleaning; Window Cleaning; Washroom Hygiene; Sustainable Cleaning; and Management Systems. A panel of professional judges will ensure an awards programme that is better than ever. The Award winners will be announced in the Seminar Theatre at 4.00pm on Tuesday 14 March.
- Over 100 industry-leading companies showcased within the exhibition: The UK cleaning industry’s main producers and suppliers of machines, products and services will demonstrate their latest, cutting edge solutions. A full list of exhibitors is available at www.cleaningshow.co.uk .
Who should attend?
Everyone who has an interest in the commercial cleaning and hygiene sector should attend the Cleaning Show 2017. In a nutshell, visitors will include:
- Contract cleaners.
- In-house cleaning teams.
- Specialist cleaners.
- Facility managers from a wide range of industries including:
- Educational establishments.
- Finance/insurance establishments.
- Hospitals and healthcare establishments.
- Industrial and manufacturing premises, and warehouses.
- Leisure and hospitality facilities.
- Local & central government.
- Public services.
- Residential and nursing homes.
- Retail outlets and shopping centres.
- Transport providers.
Registration to attend is free-of-charge -sign up now at: www.cleaningshow.co.uk